Monday, September 15, 2008

Decision Making ..........

Once Raj asked Anand, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"

Anand said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect to each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

Raj asked, "Can you explain?"


Anand said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."


Still not convinced, Raj asked Anand "Give me some examples"


Anand said," Smaller issues like which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"


Raj asked, "Then what is your role?"


Anand said," My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran , whether Britain should lift sanction over Zimbabwe , whether to widen African economy, whether Samy Vellu should retire etc etc.

Do you know one thing, my wife NEVER objects to any of these".

****GOT IT IN THE MAIL****

2 comments:

Mithiri said...

Tak habis-habis cari pasal. Just don't let your wife read this. Ha.. ha... ha...

Nutcase said...

Hahahaha............Biasa thane....
Valkeyle ithelam sagejam....

Songs....

The Greatest Indian King