Friday, August 8, 2008

Why Go To Temple ?

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this!
If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it.
If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!
A 'devotee' goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to the Temple.
'I've gone for 30 years now, he wrote, and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 mantras.
But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the Gurus are wasting theirs by giving services at all.
This started a real controversy in the 'Letters to the Editor' column, much to the delight of the editor.
NUTCASE SAYS: THE BEST ANSWER FOR ABOVE COMPLAIN....NUTCASE SALUTES THE WRITTER
It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher: I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals.
But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals.
But I do know this.. They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today.
Likewise, if I had not gone to the Temple for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!
*************'When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, **************
**************** 'Lord Ganesha, could you get that for me?!!' ***************

1 comment:

anits said...

hi..there is nothing as great as GOD..100% put your trust in GOD..your life wil be great!

Songs....

The Greatest Indian King